But here we go.
I have been talking about starting a blog for a long time. I studied writing at University and so always had lofty aspirations of becoming a writer as long is it wasn't too much work! Obviously I would prefer to be a rock star but for the fact that I have the stage presence of a rabid Raccoon and the voice of one too.
So I have finally started, and I really it is just a conduit to get me writing again, something that I haven't done for a long time as CBeebies overload has melted my student rage and I now drink more wine in my living rooms than straight vodka at gigs.
I'm not really sure how to work all the technical gubbins, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, I'm not a complete technophobe, it just takes a little while!
I have an awful habit of changing my mind about things and contradicting myself but I do change my mind weekly, from my favorite band (currnelty the Foo Fighters) to my favorite food (currently Sushi) so don't expect anything coherent.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.